Acne treatment is contingent on the patient’s needs. Below are the treatment options available by our providers.
Forever Clear Laser Treatment
- A three step laser treatment using blue, yellow and infrared light is used on the skin to rid skin of acne causing bacteria, reduce inflammation, and initiate the body’s natural healing process.
- Our providers recommend a minimum of 6 sessions at 2 weeks apart. They do not recommend this for those with dark complexions.
- Also great for treating acne, our providers recommend a minimum of 6, at 2 weeks apart. They do not recommend this for those with dark complexions.
- Our providers recommend a minimum of 3 sessions at 6 weeks apart. Microneedling helps with inflamed acne and scarring.
- Implementing routine facials into one’s acne treatment is also beneficial. Our providers suggest undergoing these routine facials on a quarterly basis, every 6 weeks. This is helpful for any skin type.
- Our providers offer basic facials and acne facials, each are tailored to each individual’s skin type.
- Some of our providers can prescribe Accutane. Accutane is an oral medication used to treat acne.