A variety of aesthetic services including chemical peels, microneedling, laser hair removal, and more are offered at select Luminary Dermatology locations. Our Licensed Aesthetician and Certified Medical Electrologist has the training and expertise that ensures you will receive a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs! Book online or call to schedule a consultation or aesthetic service.
- (What they do) Reduce blemishes, lesions, or growths, and restore wrinkled skin.
- (How it works) Any skin impediments are removed and then a chemical mask is applied. This process takes place in three stages:
- Stage 1 – Light Refresh
- Stage 2 – May notice some flaking for 2-3 days
- Stage 3 – Peeling may occur for 7-10 days
- Color boost one’s natural brows and/or lashes; semi-permanent dye is added to boost volume, fullness, and length.
- Non-permanent hair removal
- Hair removal can last several weeks, thinner regrowth, no more razor burn.
Micro-needling (PRP Optional)
- A trend that’s becoming increasingly popular to rejuvenate skin.
- (What they do) Re-models appearance of scar tissue, plumps and firms skin, decreases appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and stretchmarks.
- (How they do it) A needle-tip device is utilized to deliver small punctures along one’s skin, this activates the skin’s natural healing process of producing collagen and elastin.
- (What is PRP) If one opts to include PRP in their microneedling session, many refer to the session as collagen induction therapy, or more infamously, the “vampire facial.”
- Our Aesthetician offers facials tailored to each individual’s skin type, treating concerns like acne, clogged pores, and more. Each facial lasts about 30 minutes and you can return to work or school immediately.
- (What it does) Non-invasive procedure to eliminate “peach fuzz,” dirt, oils, and dead skin. Promotes smoother skin and minimizes fine lines.
- (How it works) Special blade is used to gently scrape skin, removing dead skin cells.